Before you jump into a new venture consider this:
- Write down your ultimate goal and include the intermediate steps you’ll need to take to get you there. As you progress toward your dream by meting each hurdle, you’ll build confidence.
- Consider potential obstacles and develop strategies to overcome them.
- Recruit cheerleaders. Get emotional support from the people who believe in you.
- Have a backup plan so you can keep yourself motivated and on track when obstacles occur.
- Remember that a setback doesn’t mean defeat. Failures can help you make your dreams come true if you learn something from the experience.