“This isn’t going be Costco roasted chicken“, my spouse chimed as he removed the chicken from the freezer to make room for ice-cream and flavored bottles of booze.
Note: Before you attempt this fabulous dish, let me WARN you. Do not try to cut the top of the beer can off with a knife or a can opener. There is a reason beer cans have a pop top. Please use it, as nobody wants to spend a lovely summer day in the emergency room getting stitches.
- 1 (4-6pound) whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of Lawry’s season salt
- Fresh herbs of your choice (we used Tarragon and thyme)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 can beer
Remove neck and giblets from chicken and discard (what the hell does one do with these pieces anyway?). Rinse chicken inside…
View original post 106 more words