I believe a good leader possess eight qualities:
- Nimble intelligence that helps them adapt to unexpected circumstance and inspires adaptations growth and learning in themselves and others.
- Inner strength to reveal his or her own vulnerability and humanity
- The ability to listen to what people say and don’t say.
- A community of people who are more accomplished and talented than they are
- The ability to be a catalyst for harnessing collective wisdom while leading from behind.
- The ability to reflect on each chapter as they imagine new possibilities in future ones.
- The ability to see the spark in others, especially when they don’t see it in themselves.
- the desire to help others see past impediments toward possibilities.