How do you know when your settling?
- When you must work yourself into a state of excitement rather than naturally experiencing joy and passion, you’re probably settling
- When you spend more time complaining about what you have than appreciating it, you’re settling.
- When you’re making excuses about why you should stay put rather than going for what you truly, you’re probably just settling
- When your focus is on the time and energy you’ve instead in an endeavor rather than the love, joy, and gratification you’ve gained, you’re probably settling
- When you bargain with yourself about what you can do without rather than feeling gratitude for what you already have, you’re probably settling.