Million Dollar Question

A million bucks –tax-free-lands in your lap. The hitch is that you have to spend it on experiences, not things. What would you do? With whom would you do it?

446A0086-FF67-4CF2-9D6E-80E1A23A4FD0How can you bring some of that to your life today?!?!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Million Dollar Question

1. Hoping to go and look at scarecrows today – that won’t cost anything so I’ll still have a million left

Liked by 2 people

2. Miriam says:

I’d travel right around Australia! And then overseas 😁

3. jeffw5382 says:

A train ride across Canada not sure with who

Liked by 1 person

4. AJ says:

I would start with seeing England, Ireland and Scotland and the Maritimes as they’ve all been on my list forever!
    I often go for experiences over things as I don’t like having to clean things!

Liked by 1 person

5. adguru101 says:

Travel, for sure. A luxury world cruise with my husband and our kids+their spouses/boyfriends, then lots of other travel with just my husband to favorite places such as Sicily, Spain and the south of France.

Liked by 1 person

• msw blog says:

I agree I would travel with my spouses, and family we would create plenty of memories, and enjoy the best meals/snacks and seats with leg room 🙂 Thank you for reading

6. Could we experience Italy with the whole family – in-laws too?? 🙂

Liked by 2 people

7. I agree, travelling is the best experience to do. Where will I go? I’m Italian, I’d like to know my country step by step, stone by stone, tasting all the different kind of food, swimming all around the coasts, enjoyng museums, churches and art galleries. No luxury for me, just a comfortable situation. Thank you for the challenge 😉

8. jhward220 says:

How about I give it all to a needy child with one hitch when they turn 18 they, in turn, spend half on education and the other half given to another child with the same hitch.

Liked by 1 person

Please Leave Your Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s