I had to stop and smile upon discovering the piece of paper that reads “Poach -worthy family mottos and maxims from moms and dads” Growing up below the poverty line, with drug addicted parents, and later being adopted as a young adult, I can’t recall either family having a motto. If you don’t have one, perhaps those below will inspire you, and if you do have one please share it and how your family came up with it.
- You always have a choice to make someone’s day better or worse. Choose wisely. -Jessica
- The only things you’re in charge of are your effort and your attitude – Brig S.
- Just show up. -Annette Uvena
- You are capable of great things. That’s why I expect great things – Christi Wampler
- Please and thank you are two of the most powerful things you can say. Say them often – Sean Phillips
- Of course, it’s hard. If it were easy everyone would do it -Lyz M.