Reading this article took me back to my undergraduate anthropology class and the book Pilgrim Stories: On and Off the Road to Santiago, Journeys Along an Ancient Way in Modern Spain by Nancy Louise Frey. This destination is still on my bucket list (along with these places), it also made me want to create a list of things to do this summer/spring.
In my secret garden:
- Read three of my favorite books (9/18/16 , 11/8/16)
- Take a nap in my hammock
- Have morning chai one day a week
- Go through those articles and discover how they have helped shape me
- Watch the stars
- Have one beautiful conversation (7/24/16 ) , (8/11/16) , (12/1/16)
- Be still
- Eat a meal completely made from my garden.
Out and about:
- Play tourist in my city (6/20/16)
- Randomly gift someone something (9/3/16)
- Go on a hike
- Make the five mile urban trek to the trendy neighborhood and have a meal
- Bike ride
- Take beautiful photos
- Make bitters (10/27/16)
- Make one jaw dropping meal
- Help my dear friend Abby cross one thing off her bucket list
- See a sunset
What’s on your summer list?