I enjoy a good quote or random soundbite. Here are a few that fluttered out of my journal last time I opened it.
- Remember that the things around. You are never as important as whose arms are around you.
- Do we know the difference between controlling and participating? When we are trying to control ourselves, others, or the situation; participation is not possible.
- It is disrespectful to keep others waiting. You are insinuating that your time is more valuable than someone else’s. Be on time.
- Don’t waste your time on retaliation; whoever hurt you doesn’t deserve another minute of your time and energy.
- Get an education, as no one can take that away from you.
- Be very careful about what you sign your name to.
- The best intentions mean nothing if you don’t act on them.
- Few lessons are learned from an easy victory.
- Men must know this: whether the relationship lasts 20 minutes or 20 years, the woman involved will remember every word you say.
- Introduce your teenager to the two most important people you know.
- Resist finishing other people’s sentences.
- Don’t delay an apology.
- Be proud of your scars, for they give testimony to battles faced, fought, and won.🍃