For the last several days I have shared my kitchen remodel story with you and used the phrase “beautiful, blessed nightmare”. Here is the meaning behind the words: “Beautiful” I knew it was going be amazing when finished; I just needed to stay the course. “Blessed” this project is paid for. There is no debt- I worked and saved for this to happen, so that is amazing! “Nightmare” well, you read the post and hopefully felt the stress and found the humor.
This remodel has reinforced that we are all on a journey, there are going to be ups and downs, that is life. It is how you react to the lows, to the temptation, and to the moments of weakness that will define your life. These moments happen to everyone, but it is how you deal with these moments that will determine your outcome and whether you get to your goal!
Here are some motivational quotes that will help to inspire you , read these quotes and pick the ones that motivate you the most (please tell me if you already have a favorite quote), and any time you feel tempted to give up, read the quotes
- “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you, will always be far greater value than what you get.” ~ Jim Rohn
- For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. Thomas A. Edison
- The reason most people never achieve their dreams is because they simply give up. Life was never meant to be easy – its a constant struggle, with extreme lows and extreme highs. Remember that the times when its most important to persevere are the times that you will be most tested.
- Our patience will achieve more than our force. Edmund Burke
“Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else.”
- Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Author Unk
- Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other. Walter Elliot
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. Brian Tracy