Sitting around on the patio enjoying drinks and snacks and just talking with a group of good friends, yesterday questions were asked and I thought I would share some of my answers with you.
- If you were not a therapist, what would you be? A nightmare, I love this profession
- Best career advice I’ve ever gotten? Don’t look at the person, but pay attention to the message
- What kind of work would you do for free? Cook, run a farm?
- Change I would like to see in my industry. Transparent rules to licensure and professional growth
- Last thing I binged watched? Blacklist and Scandal
- Song that always gets me running? Beyoncé Girls, you can’t hear the song and not take off
- What are your financial fears or dreams? My financial fear is being poor- by that I mean living paycheck to paycheck and not having enough savings to cover my living expenses. My financial dream is sustaining my current life style in retirement
- What every person should try once? Something new at the farmer’s market and a walk in the woods
- One thing I am exceptionally good at? Gardening
- The beauty essential you have to pry out my hand- almond oil, I have dry skin
- My first kiss: Um my biological parents, I hope.
- What would my ex-boyfriend would say about me? How many companies does she run?
- Do you ever find yourself stuck for blog ideas? No. Titles, yes- but ideas, never.
- How would you describe your blogging style? Real life, I started to share my career and I hope I am doing that with the articles and reflections I share. I also hope I am showing readers how to have a complete life by cooking, enjoying days off, and volunteering. At the end of tough days, those moments matter.
- What’s the craziest thing you ever bought? I once bought a $50 denim shirt while in graduate school. Luckily I still have that shirt, and although I am financially sound, I still think $50 is a lot for a shirt.
- What makes you happy and sad? This moment right here with friends, what pisses me off is racism, poverty, and child abuse.
- If you could buy one thing, money not being an object, what would you buy? Everything and nothing
- If you could travel one place where would it be? I’ll just take a round trip ticket around the world
- Do you have any more of this salsa? No (I made salsa by grilling all the ingredients today)
- What do you want people to know about you? I am learning Instagram, please check me out (laughs) and what you see or in the case of the blog read is the real me.
I enjoyed reading this post. 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you. It was a fun post to write and to loop my readers into my life 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Reblogged this on Real Life of an MSW.