Lavender flowers and scent have been used for centuries for a wide array of purposes. Here are six uses you may not know of…
- Lavender aromatherapy can improve sleep
- Applying Lavender oil to the skin may promote wound healing
- The scent of lavender can prevent motion sickness
- Lavender aromatherapy is linked to relief of menopausal hot flashes in women.
- Although their effectiveness is uncertain, some research points to lavender pills as a means to ease anxiety. Talk with health care provider before starting supplement
- Instead of using salt, combine lavender with other herbs to add flavor to your favorite foods.