Lavender flowers and scent have been used for centuries for a wide array of purposes. Here are six uses you may not know of…
- Lavender aromatherapy can improve sleep
- Applying Lavender oil to the skin may promote wound healing
- The scent of lavender can prevent motion sickness
- Lavender aromatherapy is linked to relief of menopausal hot flashes in women.
- Although their effectiveness is uncertain, some research points to lavender pills as a means to ease anxiety. Talk with health care provider before starting supplement
- Instead of using salt, combine lavender with other herbs to add flavor to your favorite foods.
Lavender in food really works 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
I will have to add it to my list of culinary challenges. Thank you.
Thank you! I love lavendar and I have a lot in my garden
Me too, and I have a “field” of it in my yard, and it smells amazing after a rain or on a windy day.