I came across an article that asked, “What does it mean to have it all?” I openly admit I am still pondering this question for myself at this stage of my very best life, but I loved these replies, and I ask you “What does it mean to have it all?”
- Four months’ rent in the bank, student loans paid off , and 22 sites containing the words southern France in your search history
- Knowing that nobody else’s success or happiness makes or breaks yours.
- Being one size on top and another on the bottom, and buying the best trends for each
- Having the brains of Hillary Clinton, the womb of Angeline Jolie , the badassry of Olive Pope and – what the what?! How about just some good genes from your parents, a solid education, and a real fun ringtone.
- Working for a company (or a person possibly yourself) that gives you five mental health days a year