These questions make for enriching dinner table conversation, but they can be equally illuminating if you simply ask them of yourself. I stumbled onto the idea of asking big questions because I needed them myself. They drive our growth, and we can come back to them year after year.
- How do you draw strength from loved ones?
- What boundaries could you set in your relationships to safeguard your own wellbeing?
- What do you value most in your relationships, with romantic partners, friends or family?
- What five traits do you value most in potential partners?
- What are three important lessons have you learned from previous relationships?
- What are three things that are working well in your current relationship?
- What are three things that could be better in your current relationship?